E1: E1PAGE: Published E1PAGES not Merging when Signed on as *ALL
(Doc ID 1501956.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple roles assigned for a user and e1pages published to the different roles are set. Instead of getting all the e1pages published to all the roles assigned the user is only getting some. Menu Pages created from P982400 have been deployed (or distributed) to Role and the roles have been assigned to a specific user from P95921.
- Assigned 3 roles to a user
- Publish an E1page to role1. At this point when sign on as *all the user will get all the e1pages assigned to *public plus the e1page assigned to role1
- Publish an E1page to role2. At the moment the user signon as *all he only gets the e1pages assigned to *public plus the e1page published to the role with the highest hierarchy.
- If the user tries to switch between roles only the *public e1pages will display.
- If the user signs on as specific role the e1pages will display correctly.
In short, changing a Role from the main page, is not displaying appropriate page. Is this the expected behavior?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document