E1: RDA: No Operand List Shown When Doing Add Aggregate in Level Break Footer
(Doc ID 1524831.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Report Design Aid, when using the menu Section->Add Aggregates in the Level Break Footer section of any Report e.g. R43632, there is no fields shown in the Operand list as demonstrated on the screenshot below
Add Aggregates should work correctly and allow selection of a field in the Operand list as shown in this screenshot:
When encountered, this issue can be reproduced using the following steps:
- Open report in Report Design Aid, for example: R43632
- Select any level break footer section, e.g. Purchase Order Totals.
- From the Section Menu, select "Add Aggregates..."
- From the Operator list select "Total Of"
- The Operand list should then be shown and shows all fields columns available for aggregation. However, there is no list shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document