E1: GRID: Advanced Query does not Function Correctly in Applications
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. The advanced query does not work on the P09210A (Trial Balance Ledger Comparison) correctly. You can only set one field in the header, and unlike other forms, when you try to use it, it does not function properly. It will only work if both records are manually set to be the same.
- Fastpath to P09210A
- Open Advanced Query
- Enter 7 into the Level of Detail
- Press the Plus sign
- Save Query
- Change the level of detail
- Press Find
- Press Find in advanced query
- Not refreshing based on the entry
Data Selection values in Advanced Query:-
The resulting grid records show incorrectly. What was returned are all orders at 340 instead of the data selection setup in Advanced Query.
2. There are some applications such as P512000, where the data item field on the form has event rules (ER) associated with it. When the field is exited, the ER is fired and other fields on the form are populated. When using advanced query on those fields, the user gets a message from webpage:
ADVANCED QUERY ERROR.
System could not execute the query because system find is suppressed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms