E1: 42: P4210 issues TRANSACTION ERROR for the first order (subsequent transactions get committed successfully)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2014
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 8.11 SP1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4210 (Sales Order Entry) always ends error as below,
Transaction can not be commited. It was cancelled.
- The error occurs in HTML client does not reflect usual error ASYNCHRONOUS BUSINESS FUNCTION ERROR or WEB CLIENT EXCEPTION with business function F4211FSEndDoc.
- CallObject Kernel associated with this error falls into zombie kernel.
- e1root_*.log may contain error like "[KERNEL] *ERROR* Associated kernel 19660 not found host SERVERNAME:PortNumber(9414) SocID:56355, freeLocal com.jdedwards.system.net.JdeNetAssociatedKernelException: Kernel for associated message not exist"
- JDE_ProcessID.log shall contain message as below,
- jtp_lm.c192 JDB9909011 - Failed to create transaction log xxxx
- jtp_lm.c1175 JDB9909058 - Fales to initialize the log manager for transaction xxxx
- jtp_tpc.c154 JDB9909127 - Failed to force write log : idTransaction
- jdb_exet.c11429 JDB9900387 - Failed to prepare transaction
- jdb_exet.c8110 JDB9901232 - Canceling transaction because: TC058 JDB_PrepareToCommitUser: local prepare failed
- INFO: Entering kernel signal handler, process exiting soon: iParam: 99999999
- INFO: Done setting IPC Handle State structures to abandoned, process exiting immediately: iParam: 99999999
Upgrade EnterpriseOne Tools release to 18.104.22.168. (Same issue occurs in 22.214.171.124)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms