Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version SP24 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UBE R31410 ends in error when being submitted to the Job Queue getting an Error State when timing out after an 1 hour and the Call Object Kernel process is attached to Kanban Process (DcLink Process).
- UBE is submitted through Call Object Kernel (e.g., ProcessID for COBK = 1234)
- A user logs out of EnterpriseOne (or times out)
- (Log In)
- Same Process ID (e.g., 1234) is assigned for same user
- UBE ends in error as below, in submitting same report through Call Object kernel:
UBE log appended to CallObject Kernel log (namely JDEDEBUG.log):
--UBE---- Unable to initialize
(COBK) KERNEL type = KERNEL_NET
(COBK) INSERT INTO SVM7334.F986110 (JCJOBQUE, JCJOBPTY, JCJOBSTS, JCENHV, JCUSER, JCPSWD, JCJOBTYPE, JCSBMDATE, JCSBMTIME, JCJOBNBR, JCEXEHOST, JCORGHOST, JCPROCESSID, JCACTDATE, JCACTTIME, JCSRVBLOBA, JCFUNO, JCPRTQ, JCFNDFUF1, JCFNDFUF2) VALUES ('DCSHOP','5','E','DUA7334','DCLINK7','******',' ',112276,90655.000000,251490.000000,'nzaxs26ch','nzaxs26ch',24182950.000000,112276,90655.000000,LONGVARBINARY_DATA,'UBE','6010','Printer In BLOB','R31410_DC0018_251490_PDF')
- As defined in UDC H93/LL (UBE Logging Level), it is important to check log with key words "--UBE--" because UBE kernel represent log.
- Job Status (F986110.JCJOBSTS) is written through UBE Kernel.
- Additional information on UBE logging level as defined in UDC H93/LL (UBE Logging Level)
|2||Section Level Messages|
|3||Object Level Messages|
|4||ER Level Messages|
|6||UBE Function Messages|
Example of clean log:
--UBE---- ubeReport_EntryPoint START
Oct 1 17:01:42 ** 24182950 KERNEL type = KERNEL_UBE
--UBE---- Start Time : 17:01:42
--UBE---- Call jdeActiveRptFlag to get report Updateable flag in thread ID 0
Oct 1 17:01:42 ** 24182950 ORACLE DBInitReq conn=20174278 requ=209840c8 nzaxs26ch (ERPD) new
Oct 1 17:01:42 ** 24182950 UPDATE UA7334.F983051 SET VRPID='R31410 ',VRVERS='DC0018 ',VRREPORTID=0l,VRVERSIONID=0l,VRJD='"WK" Release Work Order - Shop Floor (status = 40)',VREXCL='0',VRUSER='LWESTON ',VRVCD=112122,VRVED=112275,VRPROPTMID=0l,VRPOID=0l,VROPCR='1',VRVLISTMODE=2,VRVERTXTID=2l,VRCHKOUTSTS='N',VRCHKOUTDAT=112122,VRUSR0='JTROUGHT ',VRVRSAVAIL='Y',VRENHV='UA7334 ',VRMKEY='NZ2KS19CH ',VRPODATA=LONGVARBINARY_DATA,VRDSTNM='T31410 ',VRVCC1=' ',VRVCC2=' ',VRVCC3=' ',VRVCC4=' ',VRVCC5=' ',VRFRMTSTR=' ' WHERE ( VRPID = 'R31410' AND VRVERS = 'DC0018' )
--UBE---- UBEReport_LoadSpecifications Start
--UBE---- Currency Flag is Z
--UBE---- Output is disabled. No PDF file will be created for this report.
--UBE---- Processing Init Report at Report Level
--UBE---- UBEReport_StartProcessing Start
--UBE---- No ER detected for INIT_REPORT event. Clearing values for report level RV and ER Variables.
--UBE---- Processing Do Init Printer at Report Level
--UBE---- K2Print START
--UBE---- Printer Name is JDE_Default_Print_Queue
--UBE---- K2PRINT END
--UBE---- Starting UBE Message Loop
--UBE---- Process Init Report Header Section
--UBE---- Process Init Section
--UBE---- InitSection for Work Order Processing
(End of exmple)
Same issue is happening in client's environment in handling Kanban process which callobject kernel is calling R31410.
1. Log in to ERP8 (e.g., JPD7334 where default UBE and BSFN are mapped to server)
2. (G3115) P3157 - Kanban consumption then look for existing Kanban
3. Highlight it and (row exit) Check Out (which submits R31410 to server)
4. Log out
5. Log in (so same user handle attaches to exiting callobject kernel process)
6. Look for Kanban through P3157 and highlight to (row exit) Check In (this is to check out again so if there is another kanban skip this)
7. Highlight it and (row exit) Check Out
8. Go to WSJ and verify that Submitted Job R31410 ends in error --UBE---- Unable to initialize
: It is working fine in our testing environment
Upgraded DSI version to DcLink7 which request Kanban processing through XML request in logic server.
By default, timeout settings for DSI integration is 1 hour. Now issue is coming DSI process got timeout and new connection got associated same CallObject Kernel process ID then this DSI routine always fails.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms