E1: UPG: 49: Overview Of Upgrading Transportation Management Application Module From EnterpriseOne Xe to EnterpriseOne 9.x (9.0, 9.1 and 9.2) Application Release Levels
(Doc ID 1536847.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version SP23 and Prior and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version XE and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management enables you to determine the lowest-cost mode of transportation and find, arrange, and track the lowest-cost, best-performing carrier.
With Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management, you can integrate your logistics functions for the visibility you need to cost-effectively plan, arrange, and track the distribution and delivery of your products. You can manage all types of shipping from a single system, including truckload, less-than-truckload (LTL), multi-modal, private fleet and public carrier. And, you are equally well equipped to handle the delivery requirements of bulk and packaged goods.
- Decrease Freight Costs Automated Routing and Rating
- Shipment Consolidation and Load Building
- Freight Audit capabilities
- Improve Transportation Information Visibility
- Transportation cost visibility and allocation
- Improved transport information tracking and availability
- Improve on-time delivery performance
KEY FEATURES/FUNCTION HIGHLIGHTS:
- Bulk and packaged goods transport
- Multimode, multi-carrier
- Inbound and outbound transportation
- User-defined rules for rating, routing, carrier selection, and payment options
- Dual-level expense tracking
- Order profitability analysis
- Carrier performance tracking
- In-transit inventory
- UCC-128 and EAN compliant
- Automated rate and pay
- Load building
- Measurement and currency conversions
- Fully web enabled
- Real-time link to rating and mileage calculators
- License plate maintenance and visibility
- RFID and ASN support
- Carton Reconciliation at the line level
- Carton charge calculation at shipment confirmation
- Sales order consolidation for single shipments
- Transportation sequencing capabilities
- Excess transportation charges capabilities
- ASN recalculation for performance and client flexibility during maintenance
- Extended ASN functionality to support automotive requirements
- User defined receipt matching
- Flexible bill of lading reporting including consolidation
Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management System Data Sheet can be found here.
More information and available resources in Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management System can be found under this link here.
This document lists technical information when upgrading JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software from application release Xe onwards to latest application releases 9.x (9.0, 9.1 and 9.2), focusing specifically in the Transportation Management System application module. This document also contains reference to various available documents containing information on new and existing functionality for the Transportation module.
For customers upgrading EnterpriseOne software application release level and would like an overview of significant changes in the Transportation Management System application module.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|I. Upgrading Transportation Management application module - Technical Details.|
|Technical Table Conversions|
|Transportation Management Tables|
|II. Upgrading Transportation Management module - Application Functionalities Overview.|
|III. Transportation Information Center|
|Features added on the Transportation Management module|
|One View Reporting|
|IV. JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 application release Home Page and navigating through the top tabs (EnterpriseOne Pages Framework)|
|V. Transportation Management Module Menus - Structure and Hierarchy - JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 application release level - Tools Release 9.1.3|