E1: 12: Skipping / Not Including Assets on User Defined Depreciation (R12855) PDF
(Doc ID 1548470.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PROGRAM NAME / NUMBER
User Defined Depreciation/R12855
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
The R12855 is not including some assets on the PDF that should be included based on the Data Selection. When the asset's Asset ID is added to the Data Selection, the asset prints and calculates depreciation.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Update Default Coding to match a typical business setup.
2. Change the Date Pattern to a typical business setup. Test using the current year with a Fiscal Date Pattern.
3. Add the assets: Using the Asset Numbers' sequence, for example, 64930, 64948, 64956, 64964, 64972, 64981, 64999. Use a Start Date of 06/30/2005. Create a new Equipment Status in the UDC table 12/EQ and assign each asset it to it.
4. Add cost to period bucket # 6.
5. Create a new version of R12855 using the XJDE0001.
6. Review results.
7. Add the Asset ID number for one of the assets that did not display to the Data Selection.
8. Review the results.
The R12855 should not skip assets that should be included, based on the Data Selection.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document