Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PROGRAM NAME / NUMBER
Voucher Match / P4314
RELEASE REPORTED AND AS OF BUILD DATE
TOOLS RELEASE / ONE OFF
PLATFORM / SERVER / ENVIRONMENT
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
In P4314 for a three way voucher match, non stock line which do not have item master records are not fetched after receipt to match when tolerance is activated.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In P4322 define the tolerance rule for the company 00001.
2. In P4310 create a non stock purchase with J line type for two lines. Ensure that for the first line item master record is not present and for the second line item master record is present.
3. In P4312 complete the receipt.
4. In P4314 version which is called during three way voucher match ensure that tolerance checking is enabled to give error while doing voucher match.
5. In P4314 take form exit for receipts to match. Two records will be visible. Select both the record and click ok.
6. Only one record is returned to voucher match screen.
The System should allow the voucher match.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms