E1: BSSV: While Invoking Jdeveloper Through OMW, Error In writing Credentials To JDBJ.INI
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enterprise Release 9.1/ Tools Release 184.108.40.206
Jdeveloper - 220.127.116.11
When trying to invoke the JDeveloper from OMW The Jdeveloper opens up with the following error :
You have done the following checking and the error still persist
1. Checked jdbj.ini permissions - Fine - Also gave full read-write access to "Everyone" and disabled UAC for confirmation.
2. Checked any recent updates - No microsoft or vendor updates installed.
3. Copied the jdbj.ini from working client and blanked out user and password fields in JDBJ BOOTSTRAP SESSION.
4. Copied jdbj.ini from working clients with user and encrypted password intact.
5. Compared the jdbc drivers(ojdbc6.jar) in MISC in working and non-working clients.
6. Enabled BSSV logs in jdelog.properties - No logs were generated.
7. Re-installed jdeveloper.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms