E1: BSSV: While Invoking Jdeveloper Through OMW, Error In writing Credentials To JDBJ.INI
(Doc ID 1551664.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enterprise Release 9.1/ Tools Release 126.96.36.199
Jdeveloper - 188.8.131.52
When trying to invoke the JDeveloper from OMW The Jdeveloper opens up with the following error :
You have done the following checking and the error still persist
1. Checked jdbj.ini permissions - Fine - Also gave full read-write access to "Everyone" and disabled UAC for confirmation.
2. Checked any recent updates - No microsoft or vendor updates installed.
3. Copied the jdbj.ini from working client and blanked out user and password fields in JDBJ BOOTSTRAP SESSION.
4. Copied jdbj.ini from working clients with user and encrypted password intact.
5. Compared the jdbc drivers(ojdbc6.jar) in MISC in working and non-working clients.
6. Enabled BSSV logs in jdelog.properties - No logs were generated.
7. Re-installed jdeveloper.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document