In-Memory Applications for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne: In-Memory Sales Advisor Install Steps
(Doc ID 1553626.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne In-Memory Sales Advisor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
NOTE: In March 2018 we removed the three In-Memory applications modules from the price list so they could no longer be sold.
While we plan to add an end date for their support, we have not done that yet. Meaning that while they cannot be licensed by additional customers, they are still supported by customers who have already licensed them.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne In-Memory 9.1/9.2 Sales Advisor Overview
Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne In-Memory Sales Advisor solution in the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Supply Chain Management (SCM) suite from Oracle leverages functionality from Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management and Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing systems with real-time functionality that is optimized for the Oracle Technology stack. In-Memory solutions are available via separate license.
With the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne In-Memory Sales Advisor solution, you can:
Increase top-line revenue with dynamic real-time up-sell recommendations which focus on a higher quantity level to provide the customer with better pricing.
Monitor item, order, and customer profit margins to ensure margins are met during order capture.
Enable the real-time processing of millions of historical and current sales order records.
To Install JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 In-Memory Sales Advisor, note the following:
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools 9.1.5 should be used with In-Memory Sales Advisor.
The In-Memory Sales Advisor package on the edelivery cloud contains the following components. The ESUs have since been updated on the Update Center, so best you contact support to verify latest ESUs for In-Memory Sales Advisor:
- JMX20000.exe: This part represents the ESU that contains all required E1 objects.
- JMX20000.htm: This document contains the special instructions related to the ESU.
- JM13100.exe: This part represents first of the two Baseline ESUs that is required to be applied for In-Memory Sales Advisor.
- JM13100.htm: This document contains the special instructions related to the Baseline ESU.
- JM11269.exe: This part represents the second Baseline ESU that is required to be applied for In-Memory Sales Advisor.
- JM11269.htm: This document contains the special instructions related to the Baseline ESU.
- DP0059101_60_99.par: This file contains the grid format override records associated with the E1 objects. This file should be installed for production environments.
- Contact Customer Support as you begin the installation process to ensure you will be able to download patches for In-Memory Sales Advisor from the Update Center. A User name will be required
- Use the Change Assistant application to apply your updates.
- Tools release needs to be installed on deployment server, JAS Server and Enterprise Server before you download the application components.
In the 9.2 release of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, In-Memory Sales Advisor is merged into the base code line. Additional ESUs are not needed to begin using In-Memory Sales Advisor.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document