E1: FDA: Set Grid Cell Icon System Function give Error "No images were found in the following directory: <unknown path, see logs>"
(Doc ID 1564731.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Form Design Aid Guide in the Chapter Understanding Grid Controls -> Displaying Grid Data as Icons -> Implementing Icons on Grids (available via https://docs.oracle.com/en/applications/jd-edwards/development-tools/9.2.x/eotfd/form-design-aid-guide.pdf) it states:
Use these steps to display grid data as icons:
- Identify data values or ranges of values that you want to represent as icons, and then decide which icons to use to represent them. Ensure that all required images for all icons are in the designated location.
- Create the icon-setting (client-only) NER to define the value-to-icon relationships:
- Define a data structure that enables enough information to be passed to the NER to make all icon-setting decisions.
- Use ER to define all necessary data value conditions.
- Provide at least one call to the Set Grid Cell Icon system function. Each call to this system function enables you to select the icon's base (normal) image using the Image Picker and then to optionally set icon-specific tooltip text to apply under that specific data
- Associate the NER function that sets the icon with the grid columns:
- From the Column Properties dialog, set Display Style to Icon. Update the ER for the Grid Cell Display Changed event by adding a call to the NER function that sets the icon.
- Optionally, to make an icon clickable, select Clickable, and then update the ER for the Grid Column Clicked event
Developer cannot get past step 2. Get error when click on Image Picker and no image is displayed in the list. Web Dev Feature is installed and local web works correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document