E1: FDA: Visual Assist Search and Select Form not Closed in Tools Release 22.214.171.124 and Older
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On several standard EnterpriseOne applications (e.g. P4114, P4112, P4113, P4210, etc), users experience an issue where the Search and Select form launched from visual assist fields is not closed properly.
Steps to duplicate (example taken from P4114 Inventory Adjustments application):
- On the Web Client, run application P4114 by entering "P4114" in fast path.
- In P4114 Inventory Adjustment, Click Add to start a new transaction.
- In grid, enter an item No (e.g 220) which is valid for the Branch plant and click on Location field visual assist button.
- On the Item/Branch Locations form, choose form exit -> "Locations by Branch".
- On the Locations by Branch form, select a location from the grid.
- The system does not close the form, the transaction can continue but user cannot close or move the window.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms