Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Bulk Stock Inventory - Version XE and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Client wants to use EDI Receiving Advice (R47071) to do the reception process for bulk items. However they have issues with volume/mass relation because the EDI process is no updating at same time all the quantity fields
There is no error. But the information is not accurate.
- Use a bulk item with UoM primary in UOM1 = LT and UOM2 to UOM9 in KG, UWUM = KG and UVM1 = LT
- Create a Direct Ship Sales Order in LT. Density 1 (by sample), thus 1KG = 1LT
- Revise the Purchase Order Created.
- Fill the fields in F47072 with all the information in order to receive the order. Be sure that in UREC field put the quantity in LT to be received (by sample, 0.95).
- Fill the fields PQOR = 0.95, SQOR = 1, ITWT = 1, ITVL = 0.95 (density 1.052). That means product is received at 0.95 LT and 1 KG.
- Run R47071
- See at reception. Product has been received at 0.95 KG, 0.95 LT and all the fields will reflect this information.
- There is no any error nor warning about the differences in quantities.
Is EDI supported for Bulk Items?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms