E1: SOLEXP: Menu Folders and Tasks Partially Hidden Behind Media Object Viewer
(Doc ID 1604254.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Menu Tasks are hidden, shown partially when a media object viewer is opened in the background and an application is accessed via the Breadcrumbs.
Scenario that you will encounter this:-
- Open a media object viewer. To do that, run P01012 and click Find. Select any row that has a text attachment.
- With the media object viewer remained open, access an application via the Navigator so that it forms a trail i.e From the Navigator menu, go to EnterpriseOne Menu, select Service Management, select Case Management, select Daily Case Processing and select Caset Entry.
- Now close the application but let the media object remained open.
- You will see the menu path EnterpriseOne Menus >Service Management>Case Management>Daily Case Processing in the Task Bar also known as the breadcrumbs.
- Now click on the breadcrumbs EnterpriseOne Menus and access either the same application or any other application through the path and you will see the menu tasks are displaying partially or hidden behind by the media object viewer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document