Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A segment is set to the Can Equal "CE" value in the Cross Segment Editing Rules (P3292) with Dynamic Configurator. That segment returns to the value as defined in the preceding "Then" line.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. P3292 Cross Segment Editing Rule setup.
If segment 300 EQ A
Then segment 2040 EQ N (No)
If segment 300 EQ B
Then segment 2040 EQ Y (Yes)
Then segment 2040 CE N (No)
2. Create a sales order in P4210.
3. Enter Segment 300 = A -> 2040 set to N
4. Change Segment 300 to B -> 2040 is set to Y
5. Change Segment 2040 to N -> 2040 resets to Y instead of holding the "N" value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms