E1: PRINT: Submit Batch Version with *JDE*CUSTOM Paper Size Set in RDA Gets "Invalid Value" Error
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting the following error “Invalid Value” when submitting a batch version from a web client to server that is setup in report design to print to a *JDE*CUSTOM paper type. Issue does not happen if submit from fat client to server.
Steps to duplicate:
- Add a new version for a standard report for example R0006P
- Go into Printer Setup in report design for the version.
- Set up the version to use *JDE*CUSTOM paper type
- Check in version and submit version specs to install specs on the enterprise server.
- Submit the version to server from fat client, you will note there is no above error.
- Now login to web client and submit version from web client and you will get the error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms