E1: PRINT: Submit Batch Version with *JDE*CUSTOM Paper Size Set in RDA Gets "Invalid Value" Error
(Doc ID 1611781.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting the following error “Invalid Value” when submitting a batch version from a web client to server that is setup in report design to print to a *JDE*CUSTOM paper type. Issue does not happen if submit from fat client to server.
Steps to duplicate:
- Add a new version for a standard report for example R0006P
- Go into Printer Setup in report design for the version.
- Set up the version to use *JDE*CUSTOM paper type
- Check in version and submit version specs to install specs on the enterprise server.
- Submit the version to server from fat client, you will note there is no above error.
- Now login to web client and submit version from web client and you will get the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document