Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enable composite application framework on performance appraisals and when you edit the media object attachment, it is no longer saving changes.
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable CAFE1 on employee performance appraisals by Adding a record in P952332 for form W087712B for the environment you are working in.
- Launch P087712|ZJDE0006 for Employee Performance appraisals from fastpath
- Select an employee to work with their appraisal. (Can use * in supervisor field of header to search)
- Edit one of the media objects such as supervisor comments
- Click save.
- Re-open the appraisal and you will see that the changes do not save.
Go back to step 1 and remove the record that enabled CAFE1 (CafeOne) and repeat the appraisal edit (steps 3-6), the changes you make are saved correctly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms