Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After installing the fix for 9.0 Bug 17717052 - P43250 GRID IS NOT CLEARED OR REFRESHED WHEN RETURNING FROM THE MOVEMENT FORM, the Receipt Routing Movement and Disposition (P43250) form is no longer able to process multiple grid rows.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In 9.0 enter the Receipt Routing Movement and Disposition (P43250) and click Find to bring up many rows. Check the checkboxes to select multiple records. Click the Select Button.
2. Populate 1 in the OP Field and click OK to move the record.
3. The program returns to the inquiry screen instead of bringing up the movement screen for the next item.
4. Enter EnterpriseOne Release 9.1 and perform the same test.
5. Process movement on the first line.
6. The movement screen comes up for the second line to be processed. The user can process one line after another without returning to the inquiry screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms