Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Update (R42800) is creating Journal Entries (F0911) even though the Interface G/L (GLPO) is set to N in branch plant constants.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Interface G/L (GLPO) field to N in branch plant constants (P41001) for branch plant 20 and exit EnterpriseOne.
2. Sign in to EnterpriseOne again and create a Direct Ship (SD/OD) sales order in Branch 20.
3. Verify the purchase order number of the related OD PO that was created.
4. Perform PO Receipts (P4312) on the OD Purchase Order.
5. Run Invoice Print (R42565) on the SD Sales Order to assign an invoice number
6. Run Sales Update (R42800) on the SD Sales Invoice.
7. Verify Sales Update (R42800) is creating Journal Entries (F0911) for sales revenue even though the Interface G/L (GLPO) is set to N in branch plant constants. Journal Entries (F0911) for inventory and cost of goods sold were not created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms