E1: 43: EXR1 and TXA1 Values For New Lines Added at Voucher Match (P4314)
(Doc ID 1613190.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a new line to a voucher, if the user tries to remove the values in the tax fields (EXR1 and TXA1) for this line, they default back in from the Supplier Master. If the values are moved from the original order line, they do not default back in.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Set up Tax/Rate Area and Tax Explanation code in Supplier Master (P04012) record
2. Enter a purchase order with either a stock or an account based line
3. Receive PO (P4312)
4. 3 Way Voucher Match (P4314) - add a new line to the voucher, then tab down
5. On the line added, remove the values in the EXR1 AND TXA1 fields, then tab down. Notice that the fields are populated again.
6. On the original line, remove the same values and tab down. These fields are not populated again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document