Payroll Tax Updates, Severity 1 Fixes and Tax Form Updates for Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Release 9.0 ACS - Advanced Customer Support
(Doc ID 1613249.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
As of April 23, 2018, Oracle is announcing new updates options for JD Edwards Enterprise One program release 9.0.
Sustaining support for 9.0 began on December 1, 2018.
Oracle will offer, at its discretion, software updates for Oracle Premier Support customers specific product updates when an application version enters Sustaining Support.
Included in this latest offering:
Payroll Tax Updates for Oracle JD Edwards is available for Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- If you purchase North American Payroll Tax Updates for Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, you will receive one calendar year of United States and/or Canadian payroll tax updates for the applicable Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One program release for North America. Payroll Tax Updates for Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is only available for the following North American countries: United States and Canada. North American payroll tax updates for Puerto Rico is not included.
Severity 1 Fixes and Tax Form Updates for Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is available for Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Customers who acquire Severity 1 Fixes and Tax Form Updates for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne will receive one calendar year of:
- Fixes and/or workarounds for Severity 1 service requests
- United States Tax Form 1099 update(s) for the applicable tax year(s)
- Canadian Tax Form T5018 update(s) for the applicable tax year(s)
- Security updates will be provided solely at Oracle’s discretion for issues that potentially pose a Severity 1 business risk.
For more details, please refer to the following document; JD Edwards specifics to this program start on page 18:
Also see page 14 of the Lifetime Support Policy
Navigation: Oracle.com -> Support -> Global Support Contacts
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document