Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing the P4310 Open Order Inquiry for a Purchase Order raised via a P Assembly Inclusion Rule (P3293) of Transaction Type = 4 (Purchase Order), no Configured Generic Text is visible.
1. Create configured items TCCFGP2 and TCCFGP3 (STKT=C, LNTY=W).
2. Create a P Assembly Inclusion Rule to call TCCFGP3 from TCCFGP2 using LNTY=S, Transaction Type = 4 (Purchase Order) and Supplier = 4343.
3. Raise a sales order for 1 x TCCFGP2 and accept the default configuration.
4. Review the Configured Related Orders to ascertain the Purchase Order number of TCCFGP3.
5. Go to P4310 and inquire on this purchase order.
6. Row exit to Open Order Inquiry.
7. Row exit to Configured Generic Text.
8. Note no media object exists.
No visibility of the configured item's data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms