E1: 43: Flex Accounting on Landed Costs Using Wrong Item
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EnterpriseOne: 9.1 version, Procurement
Application: Purchase Orders Receipt (P4312) with Landed Costs (P43291)
When flexing account on object account for two items for landed cost, the journal entries created for landed costs are using the same item on the first line for both of entries.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create two new items ITM1, ITM2.
2. The items will each be assigned to a particular landed cost rule.
3. The landed cost rule is set up with several levels so that 4 lines are written to the F43121 when the receipt is done.
4. P4310 - Create a purchase order for two lines for ITM1 and ITM2. Make sure the landed cost rule defaults in from the Item/Branch record onto the purchase order line.
5. Now receive the order with a version of P4312 that has flex accounting activated and landed cost activated. Make sure the version of P43291 Landed Costs that you are calling also has flex accounting activated.
6. Note that all of the cost object 4 records are populated with the same short item number, 978877, which corresponds to the short item number for ITM1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms