Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Equipment Master Revisions/P1702
When a customer number is changed in the Equipment Master (P1702), the system will call the Address Change Date & Time Form, W1702M. However, the system will always call the ZJDE0001 version. This can be a problem if users are secured from using the ZJDE0001 version of the P1702.
When the system calls the Address Change Date & Time form (W1702A), the system should call the correct version and not default to the ZJDE0001 version of the P1702.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Interactive Versions, create a named version of application P1702.
2. In the processing options (Version tab) of the P1701 – Work with Equipment Master, enter the named version of the P1702 in processing option 1.
3. Find an equipment record in the P1701 and select it to enter the named version of the P1702. Notice that the correct version is called.
4. Once in the P1702, enter a new customer number.
5. Click OK and notice that the system calls the W1702M form; however the version of the P1702 is ZJDE0001.
If a user is secured from using the ZJDE0001 version, the W1702M form will not have the OK button and the user will not be able to proceed with the customer change on the equipment record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms