Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work Order Completion (P31114)
Performed work order completion into 3 different lots with receipt routing and moved to stock for the 3 lots.
For the same work order, do negative work order completion for the second lot number with receipt routing.
The F43092-purchase order receipt routing, is updated wrongly with stock reducing from the last lot number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set P43090 Supplier/Item Relationship is set up for MFG item PARENT073 with MINS route code and supplier 99999999-.
2. At the P48013 Work Order Entry, add a WO for PARENT073 and attached Parts List.
3. Checked P31114 processing options are set to initiate Receipt Routing and can override Lot Number.
4. Performed WO completion into multiple lots, A, B and C.
5. At the P43250 Movement & Disposition, moved to stock for the 3 lots.
6. At the P48013, for the same work order, performed negative WO completion for LOT B.
7. Checked F4111-item ledger lot number and F41021-item balance QOH were correctly updated for the LOT B.
8. Checked P43250, noticed that the negative WO completion is updated into LOT C instead of LOT B.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms