Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4312 / Receipts By Purchase Order
When attempting to do purchase receipts for a single line domestic order, error 0252 - Extended Price Invalid occurred.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The item used, at P4101, Weights and Measures setup, all UOMs in EA except Purchasing UOM is KG.
2. Maintained P41002-Item Unit of Measure Conversions,
1 KG = 4.1930000 EA
3. At P4310, create order with following UOMs.
Transaction UOM = KG
Secondary UOM = EA
Purchasing UOM = KG
4. The unit cost is manually entered during order entry at 49.4805, quantity is 50, extended cost computed is 2,474.03.
5. Run P4312 to do full order receipt.
Hit Error code 0252 - Extended Price Invalid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms