E1: 45: Reprice (R42750) On "W" Line Types Zero Out Unit Price in Change mode
(Doc ID 1616308.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to reprice a domestic order in change mode, where one of the lines has a 'W' line type attached the Basket level adjustment is applied to the price history (P4074) screen however the unit price and the Extended price in the F4211 are blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a basket level adjustment for amount level break.
2. Set up the Adjustment detail to have a from level from -9999999 for b/c =2 and currency =USD and a 10% value by item group and complex customer group.
3. Attach the basket to the item branch plant and the customer group to the customer master.
4. Attach the basket adjustment to the schedule and the schedule to the customer master.
5. Create a one line domestic sales order, line one with an S line type and reprice the order. See that the basket is pulled in. Save the order.
6.Re-inqure on the order and add a new line (same item) with a 'W' line type. Form exit reprice and see that the R42750 removes the unit price and extended price for the 'W' line type is zero. Go to the price history and see that the basket adjustment has been applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document