E1: 76A: Rounding By Whole Number In The F76A18
(Doc ID 1617543.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program ID: F76A18 (Taxes-Tax amount by Sales order lines)
When attempting to run the R42565 with Argentina (AR) localization the F76A18 tax values are rounded by whole amounts instead of .01.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set user profile with AR for localization and ',' for decimal separator
2.Set up two tax rates in the P76A15
3. Attach both tax rates to one tax group.
4. Attach the tax group to the customer master.
5. Create a domestic order make sure the tax rate is attached to the SO header.
6. Run the R42565 which calls a version of the R76A565
7. Go to the F76A18 and see that the domestic tax rate is rounded by 1,00 whole number instead of by .01.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document