Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.0 version, Equipment Parts List P17730
Applied and tested ESU containing BUG 14600060 - MULTI-CURRENCY P13714 ESTIMATED COSTS but still have a problem with currency.
We have both a domestic and a foreign currency supplier and then from the equipment parts list P17730, we create purchase orders for the same item using the different suppliers and the foreign unit cost is populated into the domestic cost field of the purchase order. This is incorrect.
User expects that the purchase order created from a equipment work order will write the domestic amounts in the domestic fields in F4311, not populating them with foreign currency amounts.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create line type B item and foreign supplier. Set unit cost in F4105 using domestic amounts.
- Add item twice to a equipment P48201 | P17714 work order parts list P17730.
- On one line use the foreign supplier (CAD). On the other detail line, use a domestic (USD) supplier address book number.
- Verify that the unit cost reflects the F4105 (USD) amounts.
- Row > Create OP.
- Review open related orders and find that the amounts are in foreign amounts. This is incorrect.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot get domestic costing on purchases.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms