Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a Sales Order with different Header and Detail Branch Plant for a configured Item that is not defined as an intercompany order, the following errors display:
1.Error: Null Pointer
CAUSE . . . . The pointer has a null value.
RESOLUTION. . Check to be sure that pointer contains a value.
2.Error: Error Processing Cache
CAUSE . . . An error has occurred while processing cache in this application.
RESOLUTION. See your system administrator.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create Item Master (P4101) for configured item 6000CQ3 using Sales Price level 2 and Configured pricing Method 2 - List price of final Kit.
2. Add Item Branch Plant (P41026) M10 for the configured item.
3. Enter unit price for configured item 6000CQ3 in the Base Price Revisions form (P4106) for B/P M10.
4. P3291, set up Configured Item Segments for 6000CQ3.
5. P3292, set up Cross Segment Editing Rules for 6000CQ3.
6. P3293, set up Assembly Inclusion Rules (C and P) for 6000CQ3.
7. In P4210, intercompany not activated.
8. In P4210, enter new sales order using SO order type and line type W for configured item 6000CQ3 with Header Branch/Plant M30 and Detail Branch/Plant M10 and tab down.
11. In the Configured Item Specification screen(P3210/W3210B), Hit error Null Pointer and Error Processing Cache.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms