E1: 76H: R76H395 - Inventory Adjustment Currency Exchange Not Found
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program ID: R76H395 (Inflation of inventory adjustment)
When attempting to run the R76H395 the following error occurs.
Currency Exchange Rate not found:
Cause: A valid rate for this currency code could not be found in the Currency Exchange rate file (F0015) and no manual rate was entered.
Resolution: Add the Exchange rate for the currency code in the Currency Exchange rate file (F0015), or if the screen has an exchange rate field, you may manually override the exchange rate.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Turn on Chilean Localization for the user.
2. Create the base company with Chilean Pesos.
3. Create a new Item where the country of origin is US and the cat code 6 and 10 have USD
4. Make sure the supplier and customer masters for the b/p are in Chilean Pesos.
5. Set up an adjustment index.
6. Set up Currency Exchange rate from USD to CLP
7. Run the R41542
8. Then Execute R76H6542
9. Then Execute R76H397 and view all data in the P76H6112
10. Then submit R76H395 and get the error listed above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms