Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When select row exit <Delete> follow by <Reverse> of reclassification entries at P4116 after clicking <Select All> to select all entries, there is missing 'To' entry when review the entries at P4116.
1. Create 'F' and 'T' entries at P4116
2. Review the transactions created at P4116 and click <Select All> to select all entries
3. Select row exit <Delete> to delete all entries
4. Select row exit <Reverse> to reverse all entries and save the transaction
5. Review the entries at P4116 and there is missing one 'T' transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms