Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO created directly via P31P204 was not being updated into the F4080 Related Order Cross Reference Table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go into P31P204 and find a project.
2. Enter the Purchase task number and form action to Create PO.
3. Enter the PO with the project purchased item, saved and PO number generated.
4. Exit out of P4310 and returned to P31P204.
5. Hit error 131V Document Type not in Doc Type File Error.
6. Checked the new order not reflected.
7. Checked F4311, project number(PRJM) and subledger updated for the PO generated.
8. Checked F4080, the related PO not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms