Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Re-commit Future Orders (R42995) for a kit parent, where the primary UOM is not the Transaction UOM, the order quantity is getting updated incorrectly. This results in over-shipment of the product in down stream processing.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Set Commitment Days to 14 in the Branch Plant Constants
2. Enter a sales order for the kit parent item, with a future requested dated beyond 14 days - 20 CA for parent, which is 80 EA.
3. Verify in F4211 that the correct quantities and UOM are showing. Also verify if a future order.
4. When within the Commitment days window, run Repost Future Orders (R42995), which will back order the lines and make it a current order
5. Verify in F4211 that the order quantity in F4211 now shows as 80 CA for the parent line
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms