E1: 1099: Use Commas As Thousand Separator In The Amounts
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The amounts displayed on the various 1099 forms do not have a thousand-separator. For example, USD 2,641.75 is printed as 2641.75.
These are the UBEs that are not using a thousand-separator in the amounts printed on the reports they create:
- Write 1099 Media report (R04515)
- Write 1099 Media - 1099-MISC (R045152)
- Write 1099 Media - 1099-DIV (R045153)
- Write 1099 Media - 1099-INT (R045154)
- Write 1099 Media - Facsimiles and Proof Report (R045151).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms