Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.1 version, Configurator - Sales Order Entry/P4210 and Purchase Orders/P4310
When a configured parent calls a configured child manufactured in a different branch in the P assembly inclusion rules, if an ST/OT is created via the Transaction Type field = 2, the ST and OT orders will not have access to the configured generic text.
Steps to duplicate
1. Create a configured parent in branch M30.
2. Create a configured child in branch 30.
3. Create Configured Item Segments for each configured item.
4. Create a P assembly inclusion rule for the parent configured item where the child is called. Make the Line Type = W, Component Branch = 30 and the Transaction Type field = 2 (ST/OT).
5. In the processing options of the P3210 used for Sales Order Entry, make sure that processing option 1 in the Versions tab calls an ST transfer order version of the P4210.
6. Create a Sales Order for the configured parent, and configure with the P3210 (Configured Item Revisions).
7. Re-inquire on the Sales Order and navigate to Sales Order Detail Revisions.
8. Select the detail line and take the row exit to Configured Related Orders.
9. Click on the Show Details field and note the ST and OT order numbers.
10. Inquire on the ST order in the P4210, select the line and take the row exit to Configured Generic Text. Note that the system is unable to display the text.
11. Inquire on the OT order in P4310, select the line and take the row exit to Configured Generic Text. Note that the system is unable to display the text.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms