E1: 42: Tax Rate/Area Of Sales Order Cleared By Related Purchase Order Change
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Direct Ship Orders
PO Receipts (P4312)
When performing PO Receipts (P4312) on a Direct Ship purchase order, the tax rate/area of the Related Sales Order detail line is cleared. It becomes blank.
After receiving the purchase order, tax rate/area code of the related sales detail line should not become blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Check Tax Rate/Area (P4008). There is CO.
- Set CO to Tax Rate/Area of Customer master.
- Create a Direct Ship order (P4210/ZJDE0005). Its order status is 520-560.
- Select SOE-Additional of a order detail. In Additional Info1, corresponding Purchase order number exists. In Additional Info2, you can see Tax Rate/Area CO.
- Set P4312 processing option. In 4-Process tab, set 580 to #10 Direct Ship Status.
- Receive the corresponding purchase order (P4312).
- Check direct ship order (P4210). Its status is updated to 560-580. This correct.
- Check Tax Rate/Area of order detail. Tax Rate/Area becomes blank after receiving the corresponding purchase order. This is the problem.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms