E1: 43: Enter Purchase Orders - Order Recap (P4310) Displays Incorrect Base Order Amount, Includes Total Vouchered to the Balance to Complete Value
(Doc ID 1620332.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When looking at the Order Recap screen, Base Order Amount and Total Order Amount should be correctly displayed. However, in Order Recap it is adding the Total Vouchered to the Balance to Complete to calculate the Base Order Amount. The Base Order amount should be coming from the AEXP field in the F4311, but instead appears to be adding the Total Vouchered to the Balance to Complete.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Enter a J line type purchase order with three lines. Line 1 for an amount of $48000.00;line 2 for an amount of $50000.00 ; and line three for an amount of $70000.00
- Look in the Order recap P4310/W4310C Base order is $168000.00
- In P4314, perform a voucher match
- Change the Amount to Voucher in P4314 for each line as following: line 1 for $500450.70,Line 2 for $59425.38, and Line 3 for $36654.00
- After completing the match go back to Order recap and base Order is for $629876.08
- In Order Recap, the Base Order amount should be coming from the AEXP field in the F4311, but instead appears to be adding the Total Vouchered to the Balance to Complete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document