E1: 42: Lot / Serial Number value, LOTN, not Retained for RMA Created for Sales Order
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order with a Lot/Serial Number populated. The Lot/Serial Number is not populated on the R8 (Return Material Authorization) nor on the OM (Purchase Order RMA).
1. Create a Sales Order for a Lot Controlled item. Enter the Lot/Serial Number (LOTN) on the SO detail line. Save the SO and Ship Confirm it.
2. Go to the P40051 and click on Add to create a new RMA
3. Once in the P400511 take Form exit to Sales Ledger (P42025)
4. In Sales Ledger screen inquire on the SO #
5. Select the detail line and take Row exit to Credit Memo> Select Line
6. Exit the Sales Ledger Inquiry screen to create the RMA
7. Inquire on the RMA (R8) document and note that the LOTN field is blank.
8. Re-inquire on the RMA and take the Row exit to Purchase Order>Receipt Entry to view the OM document and note that the LOTN field is blank here as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms