Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne : 9.1 version, Configurator
R31410 Order Processing
Tools Version 9.1
X COST OF CONFIGURED PURCHASED COMPONENT DOUBLED ON SO COST AFTER RUNNING R31410
For a configured item with a configured component that is setup as a transaction type 4 in the P assembly inclusion rule to create a purchase order, the system is writing the cost of the parent configured item incorrectly into the P4211 detail UNCS (Unit Cost) after running the R31410. It is doubling the cost of the configured component. The problem only occurs when the configured component has an X Cost Assembly Inclusion Rule defined and the value of the X Rule is doubled at the time of work order generation (R31410). Subsequently, the cost of the parent configured item is overstated in the P4211 UNCS by the doubling of the X Cost.
To have the cost of the sales order stay the same after running the R31410 and not double the X cost
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create two configured items. In the Item Master, define the Kit/Configurator cost Method as ‘1’
2. Defined segments for each configured item in P3291.
3. Create a P Assembly Inclusion Rule (AIR) in P3293 for the parent configured item to unconditionally return the configured component item. The Rule should be defined with the WADL (write attached detail line) as ‘1’ and the Transaction Type as ‘4.’
4. For the configured component, create a P Rule to return a purchased component.
5. For the configured component, create an X Cost Rule with a value (ex - $100) with the Price Rollup field defined as ‘1.’
6. Create a sales order and configure the item.
7. Re-inquire on the order and click into the sales order. Take a row exit to access the Configured Related Orders form. Note the related work order number of the parent, and the purchase order of the configured component.
8. From P4310, verify the cost of the purchased component as the cost of the X Cost AIR of $100.
9. Ensure R31410 #3 processing option on Sales/Config tab is set to 1 or 2.
10. Run Work Order Processing (R31410) to attach the WO Parts List and Routing of the parent configured item.
11. Go back to the SO and re-inquire on the sales order detail. Note that the UNCS cost is overstated as the X Cost has been doubled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms