Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P3411 – MRP Messages
MRP messages are not generated for different demand types (e.g. forecast) with different PN associated if the forecast records are created for a non-working date.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Set-up a Production Number controlled item (according to Doc ID 1503442.1)
2. Define 2 different production number types in P34402 (1 for forecast demand and 1 for sales orders)
3. P3460 - Create forecast demand for the item with PN associated with a Requested Date set as a non-working day in the Shop Floor Calendar
4. P4210 - Create sales demand for the demand with PN associated
5. Run MRP (R3483) with PNPM processing option enabled.
Result: P3411 only shows messages for the sales order demand.
The expectation is to get messages according to both demand types for the different production numbers regardless of the source type.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms