Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Employee Self-Service - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Benefits Administration
In the Self Service Director for Change Your Beneficiaries (P05410|ZJDE0007), when clicking on Get Beneficiary, the information for the Beneficiary is not populated.
When clicking on Get Beneficiary, the Information from the Beneficiary should be populated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the P08901 (Work with Dependent/Beneficiary)
2. Click on Add
3. Add a new dependent, but do not assign them to an employee. Click on OK
4. On the Address Book Revisions, Enter Q for the search type.
5. Set the User Profile Revisions to an employee
6. Fast path to the P05410|ZJDE0007 to change the employee’s beneficiaries
7. Click on Next
8. Click on Add New Beneficiary
9. Click on Get Beneficiary
10. Enter the Beneficiary Number and click on next
11. Define the relationship and click on next.
12. Notice the Beneficiary Name was not populated, even though it is populated in the P08901.
13. Click on the Period (.) under Beneficiary.
14. Notice no information about the Beneficiary was populated
15. Populate the Beneficiary Name and click on Next:
16. An error is given on the Tax ID Field that blanks are invalid.
17. Populate the Tax ID Number and click on Next:
18. The error is removed and it moves onto the address fields.
19. Click on Next:
20. On Update Beneficiary Additional Information, notice the Gender, Date of Birth and other fields are not populated with the information that is populated in the P08901.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot get the benefits to populate correctly..
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms