E1: FDA: Reusable Subform with Parent / Child Control - Delete Grid Row Throws Web Exception Error
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In an interactive app, a reusable edit subform contains a parent/child control and has one row of record in that control, when the system function "delete grid row" is called for the row in the Parent/child control, a web client exception error pops up.
- This problem does not happen in an embeded subform (not the reusable type).
- This problem does not happen when the parent child control is on the parent form.
- Calling "delete grid row" for all rows has the same error.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Run an app where the form has a reusable edit subform that contains a Parent/child control,
- Add one row in that control,
- Call the system function "delete grid row"
- Web client exception error pops up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms