E1: 43: Incorrect Weighted Average With Landed Cost When Qty In Decimals(P4312)
(Doc ID 1621850.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The weighted Average cost in F4105 is not updated correctly when receiving the foreign PO with Landed Cost Rule having quantity in decimals
The system must correctly calculate the weighted average cost even when PO received in decimals
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a new Item with Inventory cost level set to 3
2. Define the Weighted average cost in P4105 as 5000
3. Define a landed cost for this new item with 1 line. with Percentage of cost as .5
4. Create a Foreign PO with supplier currency as USD and exchange rate as 50(1 USD=50 INR) for above item with Qty 1.234.Unit cost defaulted as 100 as Foreign Unit price being 5000
5.P4312- Receive the order, set the processing option for landed costs to 1.
6. Check costs in P4105, the Weighted average cost is calculated incorrectly as 5025.1216 instead of 5000.0000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document