E1: 30: No Error for Item-Specific Routing w/Master Routing
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.0, 9.1 tools release
No error displays when attempting to enter an item-specific routing for an item that has a master routing cross-reference. The routing can be created without error, but it does not display upon reinquiry. The routing exists in the Routing Master Table (F3003) and can be attached to a work order.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a parent item in Item Master (P4101) and two Item Branches (P41026). Test case used M30 and M10, both having master Routings enabled in Manufacturing Constants (P3009).
2. In Routings (P3003) enter a master routing for the parent.
3. Add the master routing to both branches.
4. Create a Cross-Reference record in P4104 for the parent. Only one records is needed, as Cross-Ref is not branch-specific.
5. In P3003, add a "regular" routing, item-specific.
6. Reinquire on the item-specific routing and note that it does not display.
7. Note, too, that no error displays which would prevent the entry of a regular routing for an item that already has a master routing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms