Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Procurement
Create F43199 Commitment Audit Trail (R00993)
Tools Release 9.1
When Create F43199 Commitment Audit Trail (R00993) is run over an order with taxes, where a PO was received and posted to relieve the commitment amount with taxes, the taxes do not get relieved, leaving the commitment open for the tax amount.
Create F43199 Commitment Audit Trail (R00993) should relieve the full commitment amount and not leave the tax amount as an open commitment amount.
1. Create PO (P4310) with taxes and using J line type to create commitment.
2. Verify Tax was included in Commitment was created in Commitment Inquiry (P40230A).
3. Receive PO and Post Receipt or if 2-way match, Voucher PO and Post Voucher.
4. Verify Tax was included in Commitment Relief in Commitment Inquiry (P40230A).
5. Run PO Ledger Purge (R43199P) to purge PA records and verify records are purged.
6. Run PO Ledger Rebuild (R00993) to rebuild PA records in the F43199.
7. Review F43199 and notice the Tax Commitment (FTN1) is .00 instead of the tax amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms