E1: 42: Sales Update (R42800) Enhanced to Prevent Integrity Issues Between Account Ledger (F0911) and Cardex (F4111) When Processing Credit Orders and Standard Cost (07)
(Doc ID 1623515.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An integrity issue exists between the Account Ledger (F0911) and Cardex (F4111) for the inventory account when credit orders (CO) are created from history and the standard cost 07 is changed in P4105 after ship confirm(P4205) and before sales update (R42800) of the CO.
Issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Have an item setup with standard cost 07 in P4105 ( $10 ).
- Create sales order with quantity 20, ship confirm, print invoice and sales update.
- P4105 Change standard cost for the item from $10 to $14. IB document created in F4111. Cardex and GL are in balance at this point.
- P4210 create credit order from history CO. Credit order gets created with a cost equal with original cost ($10)
- P4205 Ship confirm credit order. Entry is made to Cardex for credit along with standard cost variance = (14-10)*20=80
- P4105 Change the standard cost from $14 to $16 . Corresponding IB record created in Cardex. This adjustment of standard cost is made after ship confirm and before sales update of credit order CO.
- Print invoice for credit order and sales update for CO.
- Sales Update (R42800) will write a inventory record to the General Ledger (F0911) of $120 instead of $80. There will be variance between GL and Cardex in inventory account of USD 40.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document