E1: 49: Freight to Match (P4314) with change of Exchange rate and Vat Rate is causing the AA record in the F0911 not to balance with the CA record in the F0911
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program ID: P4314 Freight to match
When attempting to Voucher Match an FT document and the user changes the exchange rate and the Vat Area the G batch uses the incorrect exchange rate causing the following error;.
The G batch value for the domestic do not match the V batch. Causing the AA ledger not to balance (zero out)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a two tax rate and area one for 1% and one for 20%
2. Go the carrier master and add the tax rate for 1% to the Carrier (EUR).
3. Create a route and rate for the carrier for EUR.
4. Create a Foreign TMS sales order (EUR to USD) and enter the carrier and MOT into the sales order header and enter 2.0000 for the exchange rate. Enter the details and save the order.
5. Go to work with shipments and check the route is for the carrier in the SO header, Approval and ship confirm the order.
6. Go to the R4981 and run it for the shipment created.
7. Go to the Voucher Match (P4314) for Match and receipt. Add the voucher and enter the carrier number (supplier), B/P (30), Invoice and GL date, update the exchange rate to 1.50000 (EUR to USD).
8. Select the form exit to Freight to Match and select the shipment and click OK
9. Back in the Voucher (P4314) change the Rate area from the 1% to the 20% and save the voucher.
10. Go to the F0911 and view the G batch and the V batch and noticed that in the V batch the AA record is incorrectly calculated. The system is taking the CA value * 1.5 exchange rate and providing an incorrect amount in the AA. The expected result is that the AA and CA should net out and it does not.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms