E1: 43: Zero Quantity On Hand Writes Item Ledger (P43214/P43291)
(Doc ID 1623845.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When at the point of applying stand-alone landed cost, the item on hand quantity is zero. The accounting journal entry is written to the DMAAI 4332-COGS account. A record of Landed Cost cost is still written to F4111.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. At P4105, maintained Item Cost at 02-weighted average.
2. P4310, order entry processing option set to apply Landed Cost Rule.
Create order detail of qty 10.
3. Do P4312 full receipts qty 10.
4. Do P4112, issues out all qty 10.
5. Reviewed P4111-item ledger, noted the Quantity On Hand is zero.
6. At P43214, called the purchase order to apply landed cost.
7. At P43291- Stand-Alone Landed Cost - Landed Cost Selection, entered Extended Amount of 80.
8. Reviewed P4111, item ledger, noted a record of Landed Cost of amount 80 is written when Quantity On Hand is zero.
9. Reviewed F0911, G/L ledger, noted the account hit is to DMAAI 4332.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document