E1: 43: Change Non Critical Fields Reroute Order For Approval (P4310)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Entry (P4310)
Approvals are setup so that only changes to user defined critical fields require re-approval. An order is entered and approved, and then the originator goes back in and changes a non-critical field, the order is sent back through approvals.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Have processing options behind P4310 set for re-approvals on user defined critical fields.
- Eg. The Promised Delivery Date and Description1/2 are not included in the critical fields definition in P43080
- Entered an order, approved the order. The status is now 230/280
- The originator go back in the order and change the Promised Delivery Date or the Description1 or 2.
- The order is routed back through approvals. The status of the order is changed to 280/230 and the approver needs to approve again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms